Monday, June 12, 2017

The Scrapbook Expo 2017 Recap

A big hello from me today!!

I am still a little delirious from a massive weekend at the Scrapbook & Paper Craft Expo but I really wanted to pop in and say a huge thank you to all of you who came along and supported me and Cocoa Vanilla Studios.

It has been an incredible 4 days of meeting you all, helping you shop and a special shout out to the lovely ladies who booked into my class.

I did call in a favour and asked Chris from Chris Wruck Photography to come up on Saturday and take some shots of my display so grab a cuppa because he went all out and took a stack of shots for you all, so I could share all the details.  The perks of having your own personal pro-photographer!  #loveyousweets


I really wanted to put my personality into my display so I went with a mix of my work and the things that inspire it.  Thank you to all those who voted for it and gave me wonderful feedback, it meant alot.





and yes, I did hand make all the bannars and the pom poms!!







and if you got this far, you get a shot of me at the stand xo - I think I might scrapbook this one :)


thanks for popping by
Gwen
xo

No comments: